- Cut feet off tights, cut legs off too, so you have tubes.
- Push one end through a hole in the center of a cardboard circle and glue it down on the other side.
- Pull the tube over the cardboard circle to create a base for your snowman.
- glue this onto an upsidedown paper plate to help it stand up.
- twist the top and fold it over on itself and glue down the edges.
- Tie something around where the neck is supposed to be to separate the white blob into a head and body shape.
- We used some baby socks that the kids had outgrown to make woolly hats for the snowmen, but if you had more time little top hats would look very cute.
- magic markers and stick on eyes and some snowflake stickers and random glitter pompoms made up the rest of the decor.
The kids were really proud of these freaky little dudes. As usual with everything that I end up doing with the kids, if you had fewer children, older children or a bit more time then you could make something quite aesthetically pleasing rather than something that looks like it a)has the cold dead eyes of a killer. b)is screaming to be released from it's own body. c)has an opiate problem. Or d)has already started melting.