the post here on Alphamom.com and download the free printable there.
Here are a load more Valentines themed bits and bobs from Filth Wizardry's past to save you searching through my badly organized archives.
- Hershey's Kiss lighthouse printable.
- Plastic bag iron on valentine's patches.
- Giant lolly pop Valentine's card.
- Candy friendship knot printable and instructions.
- Cardboard valentine's crowns.
- Toilet roll tube valentine's necklaces.
- Crepe paper rose tutorial with video.
- paper plate hats (heart ones, but many others too).
- Kitchen paper and baby wipe kanzashi flowers.
In other news... A year and a half after our move from the US to the UK we finally unpacked the "slot together panel" one twelfth scale doll house that we made of our old American home. We waited all this time so that the kids were settled and happy and it wasn't going to make them sad to see it, and miss the old place too much. They were very excited to see it again, and as Delyth was so young when we first made it, it's totally new to her and she loves it! Hooray!
I should show you what the kids had made to use as a doll house during the time that this one was packed away, because it's pretty epic. They took custody of a bunch of the boxes we used to move, and constructed a massive upright doll house against their bedroom wall. I helped them get the structure they wanted and we hot glued and taped it all together.
They kept adding to it throughout the year that we were living at that house, until it was really quite elaborate and well decorated.